My Art Journal

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

And Creative JumpStart 2014 is still going on, so today another project using some household items. I used: old book paper for the background, a candle to make my page non-stick and lots of color using my Derwent Inktense Blocks with water.

Creative JumpStart 2014 is nog steeds bezig, dus vandaag nog een project met huishoudelijk spul. Ik gebruikte: boekpapier voor de achtergrond, een kaars om mn pagina anti-plakkerig te maken en voor lekker veel kleur gebruikte ik mijn Derwent Inktense Blocks met water.

I doodled a mandala kind of thingie...

Ik krabbelde een soort van mandala-achtig-iets...

I didn't color my mandala, so the book paper really shows through here...

Ik liet mijn mandala 'open', dus je ziet het boekpapier hier goed...


Yes, I forgot it was 2014 already.....

Jup, vergeten dat het alweer 2014 is...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, I love your pages. Perfect colors, and the sweep of the circular design and white make it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maura! I really loved this page as well :-D

      Delete

Hi!

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I love those!
xxDebbie
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoi!

Superleuk dat je een berichtje achterlaat :-) Dank je wel, dat vind ik altijd fijn!
xxDebbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...